Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog thats all about delicious mouth watering food. I have had a passion for cooking all my life and have just recently developed a passion for writing. I have been looking for an activity to do for quite some time now but just couldn't find something to stick to. Well, on Thanksgiving, day I roasted a turkey and it turned out marvelous! It was perfectly brown, moist,tender, and perfectly seasoned. I was amazed. As I stood in my kitchen staring at my Thanksgiving turkey masterpiece with great satisfaction and a feeling of accomplishment, I thought what better way to share with the world my joy of cooking than to create a blog. It was a fantastic idea. So here I sit before my laptop, excited and anxious to share with all of you the delicious dishes I have created in my kitchen. So I say to you in the words of my daughter, Put Your Fork in This!

Here's the Turkey...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog!! Everything looks delicious! And what shiny white counters, mine DO NOT look like that after creating a meal...that I can tell ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my mom always told me a woman should always keep a clean kitchen. lol.

    ReplyDelete